New Apartment Project in Manikonda Hyderabad

HMDA/RERA Approved Project in Manikonda- Hyderabad. 2/3 bhk flats for sale. Call 9652317300 for more details. 

HI-RISE LUXURIOUS GATED COMMUNITY






*LOCATIONS:

Manikonda pupalaguda 
HMDA & RERA Project, Position 2025 January 
3.5 Acers, 350 Flats.
Celler +2 Stills +10 floors
Two Club House G+3 Floors(34,000/-sft)
Total 3 blocks Block - A, Block – B, Block – B-1 
2bhk : 1380 sft, 1480 sft
2.5 bhk : 1570 sft, 1705 sft
3bhk: 1730 sft, 2010 sft, 2210 sft, 2580 sft, 2760 sft

Payment:

25% amount initial payment remaining 75% bank loan 
 Rs: 𝟓𝟔𝟗𝟗/-  Per Sft

Note: For All Options Applicable
East : 100/- per sft extra
Corner : 100/- per sft extra
Floor rise charges: After 5th floor onwards 25/- per sft each floor.
G.S.T  5% and Registration charges as per Govt norms  
Call

No comments

Powered by Blogger.