Buy Gated Community Apartments in Manikonda, Hyderabad

Buy Gated Community Apartments in Manikonda, Hyderabad: 2,3 BHK Apartments for sale in puppalaguda manikonda. Hand over 2024-December.  DC Letter Approvals

Call - 9652317300

HI-RISE LUXURIOUS GATED COMMUNITY









Manikonda pupalaguda near golden temple

HMDA & RERA Project, Position 2024 December

3.5 Acers, 350 Flats.

Celler +2 Stills +10 floors

Two Club House G+3 Floors(34,000/-sft)

Total 3 blocks Block - A, Block – B, Block – B-1

2bhk : 1380 sft, 1480 sft

2.5 bhk : 1570 sft, 1705 sft

3bhk: 1730 sft, 2010 sft, 2210 sft, 2580 sft, 2760 sft

Option – A:

Full Payment Option :  Rs: 4799/- Per Sft (1 month time period)

Amenities :

2bhk : 5 lakhs

2.5,  : 6 lakhs

3bhk : 7 lakhs


Option –B :

20% amount initial payment remaining 80% bank loan

 Rs: 6199/- Per Sft

2bhk : 7 lakhs

2.5, 3bhk : 10 lakhs

Note:For All Options Applicable

East : 100/- per sft extra

Corner : 100/- per sft extra

Floor rise charges: After 5th floor onwards 25/- per sft each floor.

==============

gated community apartments

2 bhk flats for sale in hyderabad

2 bhk flat for sale in hyderabad

2bhk flat for sale in hyderabad

new construction apartments

new gated community projects in hyderabad

best ongoing gated community projects in hyderabad

pre launch gated community projects in hyderabad

gated community apartments in puppalaguda manikonda

3 bhk flats for sale in puppalaguda

2 bhk flats in puppalaguda

luxury apartments in hyderabad

flats for sale in hyderabad

apartments near me

apartments for sale near me

new apartments for sale in hyderabad

gated community flats for sale in hyderabad

3bhk flats for sale in hyderabad



No comments

Powered by Blogger.